Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Price of Freedom - Part 1!

Hi everyone!                                                                                                                                             
Today I have some good news, some bad news.
So first the bad news is I'm canceling The Voyager. So sorry. It's just it's so hard for me to take the right pictures for the rooms and such. The scenes are just to hard to make. Sorry. :( 
The GOOD news is that I have taken pictures for a NEW photostory. The scenes will be much easier to make. Yay! Thanks for understanding! :) 


My name is Piper Truenia. I am - or, was, a servant girl for Princess Annabelle. Now that we have made introductions, let's get on with the story.  

"Mommy, mommy, after her!" Princess Annabelle shrieked, running after me madly.

"Oh, my, why do her servant girls always have to try running away? My gowns always gets so muddy." Queen Cordelia muttered to herself, picking around most of the dirt and lifting up her skirts as she followed her daughter. 


I grinned. I was getting away! I glanced back at their faces, still running fast. They where both filled with despair. I grinned and turned my head, gasped, and then screamed as a fell down the side of the mountain. I grabbed onto the stem of a plant to keep from falling down farther. 

Princess Annabelle stopped running and leaned over the side of the mountain. She grinned evilly. "You thought you could escape from me? WRONG." she said to me in her high, shreeky voice. 

But then she lost her balance and tumbled down the mountain. "MOMMY!" She cried.
I chuckled at the sight.  

She climbed back up and grabbed a rock for support. Queen Cordelia, very strong, pulled her daughter up and let Annabelle lean on her. 

{Sorry about the shadows on her face in this picture}
"Nobody does that to my daughter." Queen Cordelia hissed. "Nobody."
She set Annabelle down on the pathway and walked over to where I was still holding on. She took my arm and with one swift move pulled me up and onto the path.  She gripped my arm. "And now, you will learn a lesson you will NEVER forget!" the Queen yelled at me, then threw herself on top of me. 

"This will teach you." Queen Cordelia told me. She raised her fist. I closed my eyes tight and waited for the blow...
TO BE CONTINUED!

Did you like it so far? :)

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. Ooh suspense! I can't wait for more! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo good! I love the story plot too :)
    CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREEEEEE! (sorry, I might be a little hyper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a GREAT photoseries! I can"t wait for the next episode!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."