Thursday, August 14, 2014

Innerstar U Review

Hi everyone!
SO sorry for not posting, I probably will not do a post for another 3 or four days. it's just one of my family members has been having health issues. So I will be back posting regularly soon, but for now here is a post I never posted but finished. :-}

Today I will be doing a review on American Girl's online world for girls and their dolls, Innerstar University. (InnerstarU for short.)

So, to fully unlock the world you have to buy a MAG doll ($110). The doll comes with a code that you can type in and then unlock online. You then have unlimited access to the online world, and this is my review of it.

Okay, so first up, (something that is most important to me), chatting. Meh. The only way you can chat with your 'friends' is to send them 'emails' and those are pre-written. There isn't even a chat bar! In other websites I like, there is a chat bar and three types of chat. One of them is safe open chat, where you can type in the stuff you want to say, and they check it before sending it to the next player. That's more fun and I've made my BFFOBABV that way!! So as far as chatting I give it 2 and half stars out of 5. (Picture 3)

Secondly, Gaming. It's pretty good as far as that category goes, and they just recently added two new ones that are fun. I don't think I can think of a place that doesn't have games...but I wish they had more than three multiplayer games. Some of them are pretty hard but they are all fun, so as far as gaming goes I give it 4 and a half stars out of 5. (Picture 5)

Third, Clothing. The game has a wide selection of clothing, and they are adding more as AG makes more clothing for the actual physical dolls. However I wish they had historical character clothing. I know, I know, it's just for MAG's, but it could happen someday, right? The prices are also pretty high for some of the clothing. You have to pay like 250 stars (The world's in-game currency) for ONE SHIRT. It's just a lot to pay for one shirt. As far as clothing, I give the game 4 and a half stars out of five. (Picture 1)

Fourth, Friends. It's kind of hard to get to know a girl partly because of chatting. One thing I like abut your friend list, though is that you can have unlimited friends. A lot of sites (Bearville, Webkinz) allow you only to have up to 200 (Bearville) or 500 (Webkinz) friends on your friend list. On InnerstarU you have unlimited room so you can have as many friends as you like. (But I don't usually except random friend requests anyhow.) As far as friends and friend lists, I give it two stars out of five. (The reason not one is because of the unlimited friends on your friends list thing.) (Picture 2)

Fifth, Homes (Decor, visiting). First I wish that you could decorate your dorm a little more. They basically place all the furniture for you and all you can do with it is choose a theme at Dream Decor. I also wish that other players could visit your house. I like to play ISU with my sister and we wish that we could visit eachother's dorms. So as far as Homes I give it 3 stars out of 5. (Picture 4)

Other. I wish that you could sit down and sleep on your bed, I wish you could go out on the balcony in your dorm. I also wish you could personalize your closet as well.

So, yup, that's it. Hope you enjoyed my (long) review of Innerstar University! If you want to friend me and my sister, our usernames are:
Me: Ruth216
My sister: Alena151

~Lydia~ <3




8 comments:

  1. Great review! It looks like a fun site. I wish I had a MAG doll, but I only have Kaya and Samantha. I would definitely try it out if I had one, though!
    I hope your family member gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! You can try it out for free, but it is really limited. :P
      Thanks! He's doing much better. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I love your review, it's great!! I agree, the emailing on there is kind of hard to do with pre-written messages ;) I'll be sure to friend you and your sister, I'm Bella11356 ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll go on and accept. :) Thanks for commenting!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Oops, I accidentally forgot to send your sister a friend request yesterday :( I'm so sorry! I just sent one to her now, though :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    3. Cool! I'll tell her to go on and except. ;)
      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    4. I will be your friend too! grace. it's Bella11356 Right?

      Delete
  3. hey make more innerstar u stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."