Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAPPY BEFOREVER DAY!!!

Helloooo everyone!

I'll bet I'm not the only girl who jumped out of bed today and skidded to the computer!!

*peep peep peep*

Anywayyy, yes, today is the day BeForever is released! I have taken a look at all the products and I decided I'm going to devide them into parts since there is so much stuff I can't squeeze it all into one post. ;)

Okay, let's get started:
Rebecca: 
When I can put my talents to good use, I act. I'm ready for any role that lets me brighten people's lives—whether gathering around the Sabbath candles with family, helping a neighbor, or giving my all in front of a crowd!
Here is Rebecca's old meet outfit. :} 

Rebecca's Director Set 
I think it's really cute, but it looks more modern style to me. :} 

Rebecca's Holiday Outfit
Awww!!! I LOVE THIS DRESS! The blue is so pretty and the style I like, as well. I saw a pink leaked photo version of this and I'm like "Eh." but now since it's blue and so much prettier I so want it! :D *puts down on my must buy list* 

Rebecca's Teatime Traditions 
This is super cute! I love the two candles, the teapot and the cute little tart cake thing! :)
Addy Walker
I've escaped to a new life. My whole world is opening wide, but I'm learning that freedom doesn't make everything easy. Through it all, family is what keeps me going. Just the thought of us all together gives me strength. 
Addy Mini Doll
I just needed to include her. Her face and neck look a little weird, don't they? I mean, it's probably just me, but it really looks like she has a bigger neck than her other mini doll did. :-/ 


Addy's Lunch Pail 
I think it's really cute (LOVE the Love cookies, no pun intended) I really like the grapes. And the designs on the pail. 

Addy's School Outfit 
OMGUMDROPS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS OUTFIT! It's totally wowoosoft! :D 
So that's it for today! thanks so much for reading and (hopefully) check back tomorrow for part 2 of Price of Freedom! :D 

~Lydia` <3 

4 comments:

  1. I ran for my computer as soon as I got up. xD I love Addy's school dress too! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one. xD

      Yeah! It's so pretty! And so...not pink!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. The new Mini Addy does look weird to me too. I think she does have a longer neck, and she seems to have a bit of a funny stare, lol.:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly. LOL. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."