Thursday, August 21, 2014

BeForever

Hi!

Sorry I haven't posted. There really was nothing to post about, anyway, and I'm sick with a nasty cold. :-/

Can you BELIEVE it you girls?! 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL BEFOREVER COMES OUT! I DON'T THINK I CAN BEAR IT!!! GAHHHH

I have just learned that Samantha is going to be having a bedroom set, bicycle, and ice cream parlor set thingy!

Yes, now I really can't bear it. At all.

Are any of you scared about how the doll's quality is going to be? I heard somewhere (can't remember where) MAG 61 had really flimsy quality. Like, there was so much glue to hold on her wig, they coulden't even brush her hair. :-/

Oh, and by the way, there is some sort of sale or something because AG is already pulling the old historical stuff off the shelves.



This totally reminded me of BeForever in a way sooo....
~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel! I literally CAN'T WAIT!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!
      Partly because I was going to get Ivy and she was sold out before I could get her so now I'm probably going to Once Upon A Time AG to get her. YeSsSsS!!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I can't wait, either! I'm really worried about the quality of things, too. I saw a bunch of reviews on the AG website about the glue thing with #61 (Is that where you saw it?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that wasn't where I saw it, but thanks for telling me. I'll check out some of the reviews on her, maybe er-consider getting her? :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I'm really excited. I'm actually not as worried as I was a while ago about the quality. The outfits look pretty nice, and I really hope that they are in real life.
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your opinions, Ginny! :)

      ~Lydia` <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."