Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Beachy Blogger award! Again!

Hi everyone!

So I just decided to share some updates I have made for my Camp Doll diaries this year. (If you haven't already, it isn't to late to start! Just click HERE!)
So I decided that the camp is going to be a day camp and the dolls will only be doing it a couple days a week. It's just hard to get them out for photoshoots and such. :P

Anyway, on to the Beachy Blogger Award, this time from Autumn! Thanks!

What do you order at Starbucks? 
We don't have a Starbucks in our area, so we just usually get it while traveling. So, pretty much fruit and lemonade. :-/
What is your favorite historical AG? 
Probably Samantha! I love her story. :-)
Windows or Apple? 
APPLE GURL!!!
Favorite movies? 
Frozen, Tangled, The Lego Movie, Castle in the Sky, and Felicity: An American Girl Adventure are just a few of the movies I loooooveeee!
Writer or Reader? 
I probably do both the same amount :P
Your dream car? 
I've never thought about that. I'm not even close to driving age. xP
Laptop or Tablet? 
Laptop.
Takeout or a large home-cooked meal? 
It depends on the occasion.
Favorite sport? 
Tennis. I LOVE TO PLAY TENNIS!!
Do you follow the news? 
Nope.

Okay, I nominate:
Mama Hen from The Pony Tales Sisters
Little House of American Girl
Wack-a-Doodle-Doos
Marisa's American Girls
American Girl Fan
Pretty Lily
I don't have anyone else to nomiante! Okay, if you want the award comment below saying so.
Tomorrow I will do the last award I was given.
~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lydia! :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://thesilverflute.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! (Again, really cool that you have a blog! :D)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I know this is super random, but is your profile pic a pictures of you? Not to be personal or anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It is not of me, just a random picture I found on the internet. It's how I wish I looked. :-)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."