Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pheonix161

Hi! 
Today I got an InnerstarU book and decided to use the code inside the book. Hopefully it will last for more than two weeks because I entered the doll code with her...MAG 61! I have to admit she looks way cuter in doll version but she is pretty cute online too. ;-) 
I added glasses and earings because they are free. If I wanted them later than I would have to buy them if I didn't add em. (I know InnerstarU, I have Ruth you might recall) 

I took screenshots of all the outfits because they were all so cute xD 





I decided on grey. 

Then we got to choose her personality. 




This goes in the beginning idk how it ended up here *shrug* Anyway, I didn't add freckles because I thought she looked cute without them.

I named her Pheaonix, not that it really fits her but I like the name. If I ever get her I'll name her something else. ;-)

So, yeah thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3
P.S. I'm Ruth216 on InnerstarU, make sure to friend me and tell me it's you in the comments (I don't accept random ones) 

9 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you - http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2014/07/beachy-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for an award on my blog! ;)

    http://marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-its-different-now.html

    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa! :) And I'll be sure to friend you.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."