Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cleaning Chaos ~ A Photostory

Hi!

I made this photostory a couple weeks ago when I was deep cleaning my doll's room. Pretty pointless, but I was bored. xD It took two days! Literally! :P Anyway, I'll let Amelia take over. :-}

Hi everyone! 

It's Amelia. Today I have experienced the cleaning chaos of the Therese household. Mom asked us to clean our room today and...oh, boy! xD 

"How do these things get so dirty?" 

"COCONUT!!!!" 

Once it got a little sunnier I was assigned the task of beating out the mattresses and leaving them out so they could air out. 

Here are all the mattresses. 

This is the only thing I could find to beat out the pillows and stuff. xD 

"HIYA!!!"

Hope you enoyed that pointless little photostory. :-}

~Amelia~
(With help from ~Lydia~ <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."