Friday, July 18, 2014

Beachy Blogger Award!

Hi everyone!

So Loren over at Happy House of AG nominated me for the Beachy Blogger award! Thanks Loren! She asked some super fun questions, I can't wait to answer them! Let's get started. 

What is your favorite movie? 
Hmm, there are a lot of movies I like. I don't really have just ONE favorite. But some movies I love are Froze, The Lego Movie, Castle in the Sky, Felicity: An American Girl Adventure, and Super Buddies. 
Who is your best online friend? 
Awhile ago I would have said Emma Wright, we were so close, but she hasn't been on in...uh...11 months. Now I have tons of friends, and I don't really have any anymore. Everyone is my good friend! :)
Do you ever plan on starting another blog? 
I already have one, plus I'm a part of...three other chain blogs? Plus the temporary Headmistress at American Girl University. Soo, I have one two three four five blogs. 
Have you ever made an award? 
No, but I was actually just thinking about that the other day. I'm not planning to do it anytime soon, but maybe sometime in the far off future I'll do it. 
Are you a cat or dog person? 
Cats. I had three, they passed away, then we got two more. They are sweeties! I love dogs to but, I'll always love cats more. :-) 
What do you want to do as a career? 
Probably be a world known author. Woulden't that be cool? I love to write. If that doesn't work out, probably a singer. I LOVE to sing, and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. 
What is your dream doll? 
Gumdrops, I don't really know! :P 
If you could re-name your blog, what would it's name be, or would you re-name it? 
I wouldn't re-name it. It has a small story behind it that is a little humorous. So I'm just gonna stick with this. But I did I would probably name it Lydia's Doll World or The Dolls of Silver Street. 
Do you go to school or are you home-schooled? 
I'm home-schooled and I love it! 
If you had a $300 gift card to AG, what would you buy? 
Probably Ivy, Cecile and Marie-Grace. Haha. 
The Nominees: 
California Harmony
Oh My Dollies!
AG In Ohio
Doll stars

Questions:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What is your favorite American Girl movie?
3. How many of these types of dolls do you have overall, MAG, GOTY, orrrr HC?
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. Have you re-named any of your dolls?
6. Do you have any custom dolls?
7. Who was your FIRST doll?
8. Favorite band?
9. LEAST favorite subject in school?
10. Would you believe me if I told you watermelon was grown up in the clouds and then a brownie monster brings them down and puts them in the supermarket? 
And tomorrow I will do the other award I was done, and then the other one the next day. :)

~Lydia~ <3 

4 comments:

"Kindness in words creates confidence."