Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Voyager ~ Part 2

Hi!
(Heads up, I would read the Voyager Part 1 if you haven't already)

 {{I moved the setting to a place where the lighting was much better}}
I threw myself at her, making us both collapse on the ground. I was on top of her though, and I pinned my hands to the girl's shoulders.
"Where am I and what am I doing here?" I asked in a demanding voice.
Then something pretty much unexpected happened. 
She got up, throwing me off her. I stood up, ready to perform a karate move when she grabbed my hand and in one swift move picked me up, flipped me over and sent me landing on my back, staring at the ceiling.
She stood over me and looked at me in the eye, her lips a thin line across her face. "All in good time, my friend. All in good time." 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lydia! It's Kamryn "TOSLili" from AIC! I love your blog! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO MUCH Kamryn! :-D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. hey! Its Brittney "ZeldaLover" from Always Icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."