Monday, June 2, 2014

The Voyager ~ Part 1

My name is Electra Wood. I'm an orphan. My dad died when I was three, and so my mom got married to this other guy. Then my mom died. I lived with my stepdad for about five years. Then he died. So now I'm pretty much alone.
I was sorting through some boxes of my stepdad's. He was a scientist, always trying out new ideas so it was sort of interesting to look at all his stuff. That's when I came across a box that caught my attention. I pulled to towards me and took the thing inside out of the cardboard. It was a panel of some sort. It had all kinds of switches and buttons. There was one big red button that caught my eye. 

So I pushed it, thinking nothing would happen. 
As soon as I pushed the button, everything went black. 



When I woke up, I was in a bed in a different outfit. 

I looked around - I was in a white room, it kind of looked like a hospital recovery room. I felt like screaming - where was I?!

I suddenly heard voices. I kept my mouth shut and listened. 

{Sorry for the darkness in this picture}
"How is she?" said a girl. "She has just woken up. I'm not sure weather she knows where she is or not." a second voice replied. 
{Sorry for the darkness in this picture}
A radio-like sound filled the air. "Captain, you are wanted in the main." 
 I heard footsteps, probably meaning someone had left. 

{Sorry for the darkness in this picture}
I saw one of the girls walking toward me. Who was she - and what would I do next? 
Hope you like this photostory series. XP It's my first, I'm really excited about it. :-)

HAPPY CAMP DOLL DIARIES!!! :-D

~Lydia~ <3

9 comments:

  1. Awesome. I am starting a historical photo story series on my blog foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca, but it is not like one long story, it is a series of short mini stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, I think its really cool you are doing yours about the future! Can't wait for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lydia! I loveeeeeeee this so far! :) I can't wait for the next part! :)


    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leah!!! :-D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. Can't wait for the next part :D BTW, please check out my blog! just click on my name.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! I already knew about it before - it's amazing. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."