Wednesday, June 11, 2014

News and Printables

Hi!

So sorry, I have taken pictures for the voyager part 2 and got them uploaded but on a different computer so I'll have to put it on hold for a little while longer. :-(



We are packing for PA - leaving tomorrow!!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! So I'm 99.9% sure there won't be more than 2 posts in the next few weeks. D: Good news is that I will still (probably) post on my other blog with posts from my vacation, just click HERE! 



So I found these fun printables on the american girl publishing site, and thought it would be fun to share them with you. Just click HERE , and make sure to explore the website a little bit more while you are at it - it's full of fun stuff for you all to do!


Thanks for reading,

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. I am in fact pleased to read this web site posts which consists of tons of valuable facts,
    thanks for providing such data.

    Here is my weblog ... grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you are glad I have provided such facts. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."