Friday, June 6, 2014

Letters from Camp ~ The Cabin

Hi!

Who is excited for Camp Doll Diaries? I know I am! Although a bit late, I've finally set up my cabin and taken pictures for everyone. We're starting on the second week of camp - we couldn't do most of the crafts anyway.

Now I give you Fireside Cabin! ;-)

It's where my old doll room was before they moved (yes, again). 

The chair with a little piece of paper there for Counselor Alena to write down the rules. 

The little drawer for bits and pieces the campers bring along. (Don't judge it's messy-nessesses I was little when I decorated this)

Hangers

One of the pillows, the sleeping back and the other blankets. The campers roll out the blankets after they are all done with camp activities. :-)

The back of the cardboard/wall. Wow I know VERY messy :P
And that's it! Stay tuned for more 'Letters from Camp' posts! (What do you think of the title? I got it from a Webkinz story. :P)

Are you doing Camp Doll Diaries? Do your dolls have a cabin? 

~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. I have that chair :)
    Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I got it at a thrift store - they have so many I bought three. One was for the giveaway I told you about. :-)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Yes, our cabin is named butterfly cabin (VERY creative lol) we started a little late too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Butterfly is a cool name, that must be why so many people use it! :-)

      I read your CDD posts, they are very cool! Can't wait for Part 2! :-D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I am participating in CDD! I actually posted about the first day on my blog. :) The name of their cabin is Christian Heritage Readers Cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at camp! :) Can't wait to see all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like your cabin walls! - I just added some to my doll space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! :). I haven't set up my dolls' cabin yet..... :P. Looking forward to all your posts! Any ideas for a cabin name?
    Also, random: you have a Lalaloopsy!! :D. I love Lalaloopsys!

    VintageGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Some ideas I considered for my cabin: Waterfall, Shooting Stars, Mysticals, Fireflies. :-)

      Cool! That's Pickles B.L.T. I have a few of them - the button eyes are irresistible. xD My sister adores them. She has a couple and is taking pictures of them for her next post: http://thelittlesisblog.blogspot.com/

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."