Friday, May 23, 2014

The Lilac Tunnel - My Journey with Samantha

Hi!

So AG put on their Facebook page today a preview of Samantha's my journey book. And it turns out...THEY ARE TIME TRAVEL! YES!!!!

If you didn't like BeForever from the start don't read it. You'll just turn into fire... I love it personally, I can't wait to read all of them. :-}


So, click HERE if you want to read the preview. 
Oh, I also just seperatly ordered an Isabelle happy meal toy from McDonalds. We checked two different restaurants and they only had the meet outfit one. Oh well. Next time we're in town we'll check again. :P

Aaaand, American Girl didn't say they where going to get rid of Nellie, plus she is on the cover of one of Samantha's books...I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it might be possible...=}

I ALSO read some of the questions and answers american girl gave. If you where wondering, they are separating the six books into two volumes, however they will not change the content of the books. :-D

~Lydia~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."