Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day!!

Hi!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Thanks to all the brave men and women who helped to keep the USA free! :-D

Speaking of which, I am going to be going on a vacation in a couple weeks to PA (Philadelphia to!! EEEEEHHH!!!! And possibly the AG store!! GAAAAHHHH!!!)  *Clears throat*

Two of my cousins are getting married and the weddings are each a week apart so we will be staying in PA for a couple weeks. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures for ya'll but don't count on seeing me for a week (if not longer). I'll be super busy.

Anyway, I know that was early but I just wanted to give you a heads up. And I also want to get out one of my dolls for a photoshoot today (if it clears up) so except pictures tomorrow. Ciao!

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a question, are you Lydia Therse on Google+? Sorry if you aren't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Lydia Therese on Google+. It used to be my last name but I changed it to my middle name. :-)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."