Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MagNeioBio Award! (Again!)

Hi!
So, I started this new blog to blog about Star Trek and MLP and Frozen and Tangled and Brave and anything else that interests me, there are some really cool edits I made there so please check it out HERE. Thanks!
Izzy over at Forever Love Dolls nominated me for the MagNioBio award!  Thanks Izzy!

1. Which HC is your least favorite?
Uh, probably....Kit. She is SO cute, I just like the rest better. 
2. Why did you start blogging?
I found American Girl Fan and I LOVED her website and how there where so many other girls contacting her that loved AG dolls to! So I wanted to start my own and share my love of American Girl dolls as well. :-D
3. What are your five favorite blogs?
I don't have five favorites - all the blogs I read are awesome! 4. What is your favorite doll company other than AG?
A Girl For All Time! I have Amelia - she is so adorable and just to die for! 5. How often do you make clothes for your dolls?
Not very often. My mom is the sewer around here. :)
6. If you have any siblings do they have AG dolls also? If they do, which dolls do they have?
Yes! Joanna, she has a blog, click HERE. She does, Saige, Kirsten, Elizabeth, and and Alena. (MAG)
7. Who is your favorite AG youtuber?
BASILMENTOS!!! 
8. Do you want any boy dolls if you don’t already have one?
Yes I want another, I already have one named Carter but I want antoher.
9. Which archived HC do you want AG to bring back?
OLLY MOLLYYYYY!!!10. What do you think about the possibility of BeForever?
Uh, possiblity? No! They are doing it! And, I LOVE it! It's awesome!

Okay, blogs I nominate. :)

And I love the questions that Izzy asked, so you just answer those! :) 

~Lydia~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."