Saturday, May 31, 2014

Interview with - Leah!

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new interview! (Visit the Reviews and Interviews page if you want to be interviewed, to!) Enjoy! :D

1. Q: What is your name? A: Leah

2. Q: How many dolls do you have? A: 11+

3. Q: How did you find out about my blog? A: American Girl Fan shout out you doll site.

4. Q: Do you have a blog? A: No.

5. Q: You could start doing Q&A, and from a friend Friday kind of thing (like on American girl fan) lots of girls love that kind of stuff. :)

6. Q: Any other stuff? A: No.

That's it, thanks for interviewing Leah! :-)


Have a great day everyone. :-)

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. do you have a MB? ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends, what does MB stand for? Message Board, Mombaing Babbons, (LOL) Message Book.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. message board. ~Leah

      Delete
    3. I don't unfortunately. If my mom ever lets me though I'll let you know! ;-)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."