Tuesday, May 20, 2014

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY HI AND GET RIGHT TO POINT!!

AMERICAN GIRL IS RETIRING CECILE, MARIE-GRACE, IVY AND RUTHIE! *GROWL*

Check out American Girl's Facebook Page. They are retiring them and it's super sad! I love Ivy she is the one I want next. ;{

Okay so we all KNEW that they where going to retire them but so soon?! They are bringing back Samantha for pete's sake!!

Okay so I already announced this on Google+ and Always Ice Cream, so now I'm announcing it here to get as many signatures AS POSSIBLE! I am making a petition so maybe it will at least bring some SENCE back into AG's MANY HEADS!!

So please sign your name in the comments below. Thanks so much. :-D

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. Uh, what are we signing for? I didn't really like MG and Cecile, but I will miss ruthie and ivy a lot. I really want AG to bring back Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are signing for them to at least get some sence back into their heads about retiring them!!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Well, I don't think online petitions really work, because people could sign a thousand times with a different signature, but I'll sign anyway.:) I really want Cecile, and Ivy's adorable!;)

    - Nikki Fielder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really excpect it to work...but maybe it will at least let them know that we love them?

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I totally agree! I love Cecile but not Marie-Grace. (no offense Marie-Grace) Also I liked Ivy because she is Chinese and there are no other Chinese dolls (that are historical). Ruthie is pretty too but I'm not a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."