Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist

Hey everyone!

My birthday is in a week and two days, sooo I decided to let you know about my birthday wishlist for all my dolls. I want about 5 things including a doll, plus all the other things I want I won't be getting all of them but, yea...anyway, nyt!

Kit's Candy making Set
Ivy! 

Julie's Dance Set
Austrailian Girls Amy Sandals
Oh, and I want a couple plain white doll t-shirts and hoodies, for camp Doll Diaries. Speaking of which, I'm sending them to camp! They are a little bit nervous about leaving home for so long, but I think they will enjoy it much. :D

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. I want kits candy making set soooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! It is an adorable set! I'm sad it is limited addition. :(

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."