Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LOL!

Hi!

So, something really funny happened yesterday. I had just finished unwrapping birthday presents and was starting to put them together (post with all of them later today). Something happened really similar to this:

My grandpa- You really love to collect dolls don't you?
Me - Um, yeah.
My Grandpa - Are you thinking of selling them when you are older?
Me - :-O
My Dad - That would be like giving away one of her kids!
Me - Still going :-O

LOL! This ever happen to you or something similar? Oh, and yes I turned two digit, tween, I'm 10 YEARS OLD!!! AHHH! :P

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Nothing ever happened to me like that, but I would never sell any of my dolls! Also, I nominated you for hte MagNioBio award! You can read my post, here: http://treasuredfriendshipswithaflair.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/magniobio-award/

    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Oh, thanks! I'll check it out. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."