Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Leaving

Hi. :(

Yup, you read the title. I'm leaving this blog. Please don't ask why, I just feel like my blog isn't worth it anymore. Thanks for 12 amazing followers, all your really nice comments, and making this blog a lot of fun for me. Well, see you around.

~Lydia~ :(





























































































































































































































































































































LATE APRIL FOOLS!!! HAHA! 



I made it even less un-excpected because it is a day after April 1st! Happy late April Fools!

~Lydia~ (Signing out for real this time LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."