Thursday, April 17, 2014

Felicity's Trip to the Theater! - Photostory

Hi everyone! It's Felicity. My mom took me to the movie theater. 

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I could sit here for days eating ALL of this delicious...mouthwatering....popcorn....

Meh, this is good enough.

I know! The box is half the size of me! Cheers! We weren't aloud to take pictures of/in/at the theater. But mom took more pictures after the movie! Can you guess which movie we saw?

The Lego Movie! Here I am with Wild Style. Er - Lucy.

Oh, hi Emmet! Wassup? I loved your movie!

Thanks for reading!

Felicity

With help from
~Lydia~ <3 (these were taken with my emergency camera, sorry for the quality.)

4 comments:

  1. We have recently seen the Lego movie! It turned out to be awesome (Haha everything is awesome). :)

    P.S. The popcorn looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was an amazing movie. And yes, the popcorn was sooo delicious! We got extra butter on it....

      Felicity

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."