Thursday, March 13, 2014

Picture Paste 6!

Hi!
First of all, I want to give a shoutout to a new doll blog! Check it out and follow! http://www.kkrazy4ag.blogspot.com/

YAY! I am bringing back picture paste! I decided that I could put in a little work to do the polls. Plus, no other blog has it and it is kind of unique. If you haven't been reading my blog that long you don't know what picture paste is. Here is how it works:

I post a bunch of pictures every week in a post. You take a look at them and the captions, then look at the poll on the sidebar and vote for your favorite picture! The next week, I will announce the winning picture and post it, then I will post a new set of pictures! Here they are:


Doing....schoolwork?  

Molly.

Tania being a model!

Smile Anna! 
Wowy zowy! I have I have gained three followers in 1 day! Thanks so much! 2 more followers and I will have a giveaway! :)

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."