Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Liebster Award and Nomonations

Hello everyone!

I am very happy that Izzy over at Forever Love Dolls nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! Thanks Izzy! :)

1. What is the name of your blog? Why?
The Name of my blog is American Girls and Books. When I first started this blog, I told my mom that I would be starting a website. She was kind of annoyed at me because I was REALLY obsessed with them then, so when she said, "Let me guess, AG dolls?" I said, "And books!" but it is now just about AGs. I have a different blog that is filled with randomness and books. xD (Story Central)
2. Why do you think you got this award?
I have no idea! Maybe Izzy liked my blog and she just nominated me? IDK. xD
3. Do you have the slightest idea what/who 'Liebster' is? (I don't)
Uh, no. :P
4. Do you have, or would you make, any custom dolls?
I do not have any, but I'm thinking about re-wigging one of my dolls, if that counts??
5. Would you ever dye your hair?
NO. I love my blonde hair! :)
6. Night owl or morning person?
Night owl! I am totally night owl! I wake up VERY late in the morning because I stay up till like eleven. LOL! 
7. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it and why?
Not really. My sister sometimes calls me Lyd or Lydie-T but only when we are fooling around. Mostly it is just Lydia. xD
8. Was it hard to pick 11 people to nominate?
No. I love a lot of blogs, so. :)
9. Least favorite book character and why.
Wow, uh...the one I dislike the most? IDK, maybe Jadis? AKA the white witch from Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. She represents satin so...
10. Was it hard to answer #9? Why?
Not really. I've read a lot of books with bad guys but I dislike Jadis AKA White which most. 
11. What job do you think you'll have in the future (for adults, what job do you have now)?
Well, I want to be an author, but I kind of am already that now...my second choice would be a singer! I love to sing. :)

The nominations:
1. Liz - American Girl Fan
2. Danielle - American Girl #1 Fans
3. Marisa - Marisa's American Girls
4. Mikaela - Letters from the Dolls
5. Autum - One Doll Out There
6. The Pony Tales sisters and Mama Hen - The Pony Tales Sisters
7. Jacylnn - Little House of American Girl
8. Dakota - American Girl Garden
9. ?? - American Girl Fan Site
10. Rebecca and Kirsten - Simply Dollightful
11. Pretty Lily - Pretty Lily an American Girl
Lydia

12 comments:

  1. You nominated a bunch of blogs I have never heard of. I checked some of them out and like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. I'm sure the owners would appreciate hearing that. :D
      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I love your blog, you've gained a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers Lydia! :)

    -Meghan at girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning me! Love your blog ♡ Lots of love, Pretty Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm so, so sorry I've taken so long to get to this, I was crazy busy. :P My answers should be up fairly soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Can't wait to see what they are! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."