Monday, March 31, 2014

Auditions - A Photostory

Hi!

"Hello everyone! Today we are holding auditions for the big play just a few weeks away! So, without further adieu, I present our first young actress!" Kanani said as she stepped to the side of the stage.

Ruth peeked out from behind the stage. It was her turn to audition, along with Carter! She was a little nervous because she was auditioning for one of the lead parts! If she got the part of the play she would hopefully be acting with him and not some random boy. 

"Come on come on!" "Ow!" Carter said, pretending to knock into something.

Kanani said from the side of the stage, "And now Elizabeth!" Elizabeth pretended to try to pull from chains. 

Felicity was auditioning for a very small part but she was still excited. She gasped and ran.

After all the auditions were over, Kanani presented all of the people who had auditioned, starting with Felicity, Carter, Elizabeth and Ruth. They smiled and bowed.
                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhh I just can't keep it in any longer! I am preparing for my first photostory series! I am soooo excited! I'm not going to tell you what it is but I just want you to know that I am looking for costumes, setting up backdrops and starting to make the lines! It is based off of a movie. :)

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."