Friday, November 15, 2013

Caroline and Samantha Cross-stitch!

Hi everyone!

I've been busy busy busy these past couple months, but these past few weeks I have been working on the blog. As you can see, I got a new blog design. (Thanks, Rose! :)) Anyway, Caroline wants to show you what has been going on lately! :)

"Hi everyone! It's Caroline! I'm helping my mom do cross stitching. She is making a book mark for a very special person in her family. She wants to make bookmarks for everyone that she is going to get to see for Christmas, which is why she is starting early." ;)

"Samantha is helping me with the knots that I made! Oops!" ;)
I have gotten into cross stitch recently, and I can't wait until this book mark is finished so I can start another one! I want to make one for every person in my family. That will take a lot of work, (and canvas!)

 Bye!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."