Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Hi!

Happy 4th of July!

It is my sister's birthday today...my little cute sister is SEVEN! Happy bday!

She keeps saying that the country stole her birthday...haha. xD

I found two cool things that you should take a look at!

My friend, Liz, from American Girl Fan.com showed us how to make
http://www.americangirlfan.com/2013/07/doll-craft-paper-chain-decorations.html
Paper chain decorations for the 4th for your dolls!

And Char from DollDiaries.com showed us how to make...
http://dolldiaries.com/fancy-jean-shorts-and-sparklers-for-the-patriotic-picnic/
Sparklers and Jean Shorts for you dolls!

I am going to a historical themed parade that they are holding in my hometown. I am brining Ruth so she can see more of my place. Plus, she hasn't been doing to well in history. LOL!

The parade isn't going to be HUGE, since only about...IDK, 500 people live here? But, it is going to be awesome anyways!


Happy 4th!

Lydia

P.S. I will be taking my phone (I recently got an iPhone 3S) to the parade so I can take pictures. If you want to see them just go to my other main blog. Here is the link. storycentrals.blogspot.com
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."