Saturday, April 20, 2013

I got awarded!!

Hi everyone!
Samantha-Lynn at Forever American Girl awarded me with the Violets and Daisies Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award! Thanks Samantha!! :)

1.If you could have a "Flower Pen Name", like we do on our blog, Violets and Daisies, what would it be?
I would have to say, Alstroemeria! It's actually a really pretty flower!
2. What is your favorite bible berse and why?
I love Philipians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who streghtens me. I reminds me that God and Jesus are with me ALWAYS and God never leaves my side.
3. What are the blogs that inspire you most?
Whoa! That's really hard, but I would have to say American Girl Fan! It inspired me to start my blog. :D
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in he world, where would you go?
JAPAN!! I have always wanted to go there!! Though I would be the talk of the country, you should see my blonde hair! LOL xD

I have to nominate five people...ohh this is so hard! But I nominate...

 Danielle
Liz
Char
Charlie
one more!!
Mikela




I hope you havn't been nominated!!
If not, amswer the same questions I did and nominate five more people!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."