Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Made my Blog Public!

Hi AG Gals,
Today my dolls are having a party, (photo story time!) because......................................
I MADE MY BLOG PUBLIC!!! SO EXCITED! So, now I have a goal of trying to be a better blogger and make my posts interesting.  :)
"Why don't you make the announcement now?" Nellie asked.

"Good idea" Kirsten mumbled, taking a sip of her tea.

"Attention everyone! The reason we are having this party..."

"Is because..." 

"The blog is now public!" everyone yelled excitedly. 

Honey and Cooper barked, yapped, and jumped excitedly because of all the noise. 

Toast! (Sorry, it's not the best picture. :P) 
OK so here is my photo story! :) Enjoy! :)
That's it AG Gals!
Ciao, Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."