Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Renaming....

Hi AG Gals,
Today, I have a question to ask you. It's not about american girl dolls but it is all about a different kind of doll..........................................................................................................................................................
BARBIES!!!! :-o! I've decided to rename my Barbie doll disney princess Belle, into something else. It will be...

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Jenifer! :) :D She is going to be the big sister of my new Barbie family I'm starting. But enough of me. Here is what Belle (I mean Jenifer) has to say. And also a picture of her. :) :D

hi! i"M jENIFER! :) Oops, caps lock. Sorry. :P Anyway, I'm really excited to say my name is getting changed from Belle to Jennifer!!!! :) I am really excited that I will be the older sister of the new family! :) I don't know who the lil' sister will be though. :P ;)
Belle! (I mean Jenifer) LOL!
That's it AG Gals!
Ciao, Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."