Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Picture Paste

Hi AG Gals,
So today I'm going to be starting something called, "picture paste" were I will post a whole bunch of different pictures that I have taken, caption them, and create a poll. Then, take a look at the pictures and tell me which one you like best. At the end of the week, I'll tell which one won, and I'll post a whole bunch of different pictures to go with it. Also, I'm holding a contest. Please join the community and enter HERE (scroll down until you see some words in a different language) and enter. It's run by me BTW. :)

OK, here are the pictures! :)
Dress-up!
Mini-Sammy and Big-Sam!

Dolls from above...
Felicity smilies!

Skating with skates...

Close-up!
Hope you enjoyed! Please vote! :)
That's it AG Gals!
Ciao, Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."