Sunday, February 17, 2013

:-o

Hi AG Gals,
TODAY I AM SO WORN OUT BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY TO TELL!!! 
Guess what?!
I
found
out
there
are
three
AG
Fashion
Shows
In 
New
Jersey
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o DO NOT think I live in NJ because I do not. Once my mom's foot is better maybe we could go as a celebration (battling between Build-a-bear, and fashion shows LOL)  So, here is a screen shot of the schedule  See if there is one in your area cause they are so much fun!
The schedule. :) (pic from this link:  http://www.americangirl.com/corp/corporate.php?section=fashion&id=3 :)

That's it AG Gals!

Ciao, Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."