Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's an AG first! My first photo story! :)

Hi!
Today I'm really excited because I have an AG photo story I would like to share with you!!!! Enjoy! It's about when Caroline (one of my dolls) first came to the neighborhood. ENJOY OR ELSE.... LOL! ;)
"I'm really excited about our Christmas presents!" Mckenna told Kirsten excitedly. 

"I'm really excited to get my Mckenna's School Outfit!"

"And I'm really excited to get the 'A girls' Best friend puppy outfit from Madame Alexander!" Kirsten said.

"Excuse me, were should I put my things?"

"Oh, hi Lanie. You can put your things over there. Come join us!"

"Who's Lanie?"

"You not Lanie, your Caroline!" Kirsten and Mckenna exclaimed.  

"That is correct, I am Caroline." Mckenna and Kirsten smiled at her and then introduced themselves. "I'm Mckenna, and this is Kirsten." Mckenna said. The girls spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other. 

Caroline with all her things!



Hope you enjoyed my very first photo story!

~Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."