Friday, February 22, 2013

I Got Honorable Mention!

Hi AG Gals,
I got honorable mention on caption that doll picture on  www.american girl fan.com! Please click on that link............................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and see the picture! Vote for me please. Here is my caption:
Saige: Julie,
Julie: MURDER MURDER MURDER!!!!
Saige: Julie-
Julie: CALL 911!!! *Takes out cell-phone and dials*
*Police (Abby and Megan) come.*
Saige: JULIE!
*Sirens stop blaring and Julie stops shouting*
Saige: Look behind you!
Julie: Why?
Sugar: *Neighs quietly* 
Julie: AAA!!! 
Saige: *Shrugs* ~Lydia
I'm Lydia if you don't already know, LOL! :D So, thanks for voting for me if you did! :)

That's it AG Gals!
Ciao, Lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."