Sunday, February 3, 2013

First Post!

Hi Everyone! This is my first post and I'm so excited! I've really always wanted a blog and now I finally have one!
This blog is mainly about:
AG (American girl)
and books (AG or non AG)
I have 7 AG dolls, Nellie, Samantha, Lanie, Felicity, Kananie, Mckenna, and Caroline. :)


Please, no nasty comments! All of them will be deleted right after seen. 
OK, here is some other stuff about me.
Name: Lydia
Age: 8
Fav AG doll that I don't have: Molly
And, hope you visit often!

~Lydia 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    I love your new blog! May the Lord bless you and your blogging!!

    Much love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daddy,
      <3 ya! (if you look at that < (not the ya! thing, it looks like a heart))
      Love,
      Lydia
      P.S. COME HOME SOON! 8 HOURS IS TO long!

      Delete
  2. Hey Lis!! Its Me Tania1! <2 your blog!! here is my one : www.americangirldolluk.blogspot.com Please visit it!! ~ Destiny and Tania :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take a look at your blog--it's awesome!

      Lis

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."