Friday, February 15, 2013

BIG Thanks to Emma, and a photo story!!

Happy Valentines Day from the whole bunch!!!
 First the photo story!!!
Nellie went to check the mail box. Kirsten followed, but Nellie didn't know it.
She opened the mail box.  "Wow!" she said. "A letter!"
(A close up of the letter) In case you can't read it, it says Happy Valentines day! Your Friend, Kirsten. :) :D Nellie was like this: :D


Suddenly, Nellie turned around. She jumped! There was Kirsten's bright smile, right in  her face. "Thanks Kirsten!"Nellie said. Kirsten smiled. 

Doll Sized Find;
I found this cute mail ox at Joanns Craft Store!
Now, I want to give a HUGE thank you to...duh duh duh! EMMA WRIGHT! She made the header to go with my design!! Thanks so much Emma! Can't thank ya enough!!! Her blog;
http://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/
She has another, I can't remember what it's called though. :( Anyway, she wants to get 200 followers by the blog versary or 2013 so please follow her!!! :)
Anyway, that's it AG fans!
Ciao!
~Lydia

2 comments:

  1. Love the photostory! It's so cute!

    Aww, you're welcome!! I am so glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to ask my mom is I can follow you BTW :)

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."